When will my order ship?
Orders typical ship same day if order is placed by 1:00 pm Central time.
How do you calculate shipping?
Shipping is $8.00 on orders up to $75 and FREE on orders over $75.
Do you sell wholesale? Can I carry your product?
Yes, Veronica's Health Crunch can be found in five states currently, and we have shipped to almost every state. Fans of Veronica's Health Crunch can be found throughout the U.S. and there is a good possibility some may live near you.
What makes Veronica's Health Crunch so healthy?Veronica's Health Crunch is made with all natural ingredients. It contains no artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives. Veronica's Health Crunch also does not contain any trans fats.
- The nuts we use are some of the most nutritious nuts available.
- Packed with vitamins, minerals, and Omega 3's, the benefits of eating nuts are plentiful including heart health and strong bones. Nuts are also high in protein, fiber, antioxidants, and both. monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats (the 'good for you' fat).
- The high protein in nuts also helps you feel full longer. (One reason why nuts are a part of many diet plans.)
- We use honey as a sweetener instead of sugar. Although the cranberries are pre-sweetened, they are sweetened with all natural cane sugar (non-GMO sourced).
- We do not use high fructose corn syrup (HFCS) in our product and none of the ingredients use HFCS.
- High in fat and calories:
- The fat and calories are due to the nuts we use, not anything that is added by us. Most of the fat in the nuts is healthy fat that contributes to a healthier heart and lower cholesterol.
- Although the calorie count is high, the high protein and high fiber helps make you feel full longer, which should encourage you to eat only a little bit at a time. It is a snack (1 ounce suggested serving), not a meal and should be eaten in moderation.
What is the shelf life?
Veronica's Health Crunch can last 6 months on the counter, 1 year refrigerated and even longer if frozen. Freezing has no ill effect on any of the ingredients.
Is Veronica's Health Crunch considered Paleo or could this be incorporated into the Paleo Diet?
Depending on how strict you are to the diet. The honey or cranberries may be the only ingredient that would not be included in the Paleo Diet.
Is Veronica's Health Crunch considered organic, vegetarian or vegan?
- Organic? Although Veronica's Health Crunch does contain some organic ingredients, it is not completely organic as the nuts and cranberries would be expensive to source in the quantities we require.
- Vegetarian? Yes.
- Vegan? Depending on how strict of a Vegan you are. Some Vegans will not eat honey, and Veronica's Health Crunch is sweetened using honey.
Do you use any GMO sourced ingredients?
NO. We have checked with the manufacturers of all of our ingredients to ensure no GMO sourced ingredients are used.
Is Veronica's Health Crunch gluten free?
YES. We are proud to provide a product that is gluten free, produced in a kitchen that only produces gluten free products. We do not use oats, which are typically found in granola.
How many weight watcher points?
The recommended 1 ounce serving counts toward 4 Weight Watchers points.
Can I eat Veronica's Health Crunch if I'm diabetic?
That is for you and your doctor to decide. It only contains 2g of sugars per one ounce serving, but it tastes sweeter. The little bit of added sea salt brings out the sweetness of the honey.